Thursday 2 February 2012

The Naturally Creepy Jordanhill....

Is it just me who thinks that Jordanhell campus is really creepy? When filming our video for tutorial yesterday we didn't have to try too hard to create a spooky atmosphere for our scary film footage because Jordanhill is naturally scary- anyone else agree? It's not just the building though! The grounds are equally terrifying. Walking under bridges that lead to nowhere and buildings you've no idea how to access, dog walkers who look like they're characters from a Dickens novel, and that really weird dried up marshland pond thing. Am I alone in thinking the building is built on a potential prehistoric Stonehenge?

1 comment:

  1. Apparently you are not entirely alone but I don't see it myself. I love the grounds and will seriously miss them when we relocate to the concrete wasteland that is Glasgow centre.

    ReplyDelete