Wednesday 22 February 2012

Educational Value

I feel like my last post had little educational value, so I would like to correct that by taking time out from writing my assignment for this elective to update my blog. However, since nobody upon nobody has commented upon my last blog, I am struggling to imagine anyone reading this one. I hope someone does in order to give it some educational value, and in doing so contribute to the educational value of blogging itself. I am clearly still in assignment writing mode. Why does your writing style change when your essay writing? I'm sure I just used the word humingous. I don't know what that means. (I'm joking, I didn't use that word. Infact, i don't believe it is a word. It may be a small type of mammal). I'm going to go before assignment style writing wears off...

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading it! (Albeit about a month after you wrote it...)

    ReplyDelete